Thursday 24 March 2016

Finnished music magazine cover



This is my Final front cover, it has been drastically improved since my first draft. After receiving pupil feedback and doing additional research i decided to change the layout of the cover, I placed the text into rows and changed some of the text colors so the text in the white is emphasized, I made the name Sofia Prescott larger so that it is emphasized, and these changes made my magazine look more professional and neat, I also changed the typeface of some of the text, as it makes the text stand out less, but also made it looked more neat. Overall, i feel like the colors i have chosen compliment the cover very well, and the use of two typeface means that i am able to choose which things are important and things that are not as important and and make them stand out less or more accordingly, I feel like the layout is much better and looks more professional, and i also think that changing the color of certain words  of the text has helped in my emphasis of certain words to draw in readers. i changed these things because of extensive research into magazine front covers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment